Susan Frye, Clerk of Forsyth County Superior Court
21st District of North Carolina

Small Claims Forms

DESCRIPTION (sorted alphabetically), FORM # – click on the blue link to see the form:

Bond to Stay Execution on Appeal of Summary Ejectment Judgment “AOC-CVM-304, Rev. 10/200″

Certificate of Payment / Satisfaction of Judgment “AOC-CV-413, Rev. 09/03″

Complaint For Money Owed “AOC-CVM-200, Rev. 2/06″

Complaint In Summary Ejectment “AOC-CVM-201, Rev. 2/06″

Complaint to Recover Possession or Personal Property (Plaintiff Secured or Not Secured Party) “AOC-CVM-202, Rev. 10/04″

Magistrate Summons (Alias and Pluries Summons) “AOC-CVM-100, Rev. 6/11″

Motion To Claim Exempt Property (Constitutional Exemptions) “AOC-CV-411, Rev. 9/03″

Motion To Claim Exempt Property (Statutory Exemptions) “AOC-CV-415, Rev. 12/09″

Notice of Appeal to District Court “AOC-CVM-303, Rev. 10/08″

Notice of Right to Have Exemptions Designated “AOC-CV-406, Rev. 2/06″

Notice of Voluntary Dismissal “AOC-CV-405, Rev. 11/02″

Writ of Possession Real Property “AOC-CV-401, Rev. 11/99″

It is highly recommended that you contact an attorney to prepare these documents. 

State Law prohibits the Clerk’s Office staff from; providing any legal advice, providing instructions for completing forms, referring an attorney, or recommending specific ways to pursue legal action.