50B Domestic Violence
- Instructions of Domestic Violence Forms (AOC-CV-303 Instructions, rev 2/12)
- Victim Information Sheet (AOC-CV-323, 10/08)
- Complaint and Motion For Domestic Violence Protective Order (AOC-CV-303)
- Notice Of Hearing On Domestic Violence Protective Order (AOC-CV-305)
- Civil Summons Domestic Violence (AOC-CV-317)
- Identifying Information About Defendant/Domestic Violence Actions (AOC-CV-312)
- Affidavit As To The Status Of The Minor Child (AOC-CV-609)
By clicking on the following link I confirm that I have read and understand the following: The 21st District Clerk of Court, Clerk of Court Staff, or anyone else contributing to the production or dissemination of these forms, instructions or guidelines WILL NOT BE LIABLE for any indirect or consequential damages resulting from your use of the forms or information provided in this sample packet.That State Law Prohibits the Clerk’s staff from; providing any legal advise, providing instructions for completing forms, referring an attorney, or recommending specific ways to pursue legal action. The Clerk’s Office is the keeper of the records and it is their responsibility to accept and record, without reviewing or providing instructions for completing any form submitted to the Clerk’s Office.
50B – Domestic Violence Packet – contains an example of each of the above forms.
State Law prohibits the Clerk’s Office staff from; providing any legal advice, providing instructions for completing forms, referring an attorney, or recommending specific ways to pursue legal action.